On the server where the files are being stored (and saving slowly), please do the following:
1. Open a Command Prompt, and type the following:
fltmc unload catflt
This will unload one of our drivers.
2. Open Thirtyseven4 on that system and go to Settings > Self Protection.
Please turn the Self Protection off
3. Go to Windows\System32\drivers and rename the file called catflt.sys to catflt.old
4. Find the attached file and extract its contents. Select either the 32 bit or 64 bit file according to your server. Rename selected file to have a .sys extension (ie. catflt.sys)
5. Paste this file into the Windows\system32\drivers folder
6. Open a Command Prompt, and type the following:
fltmc load catflt
This will load the new driver
7. Restart the system